Intelligence Bureau Recruitment for 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer1 month ago Delhi, India Ad Views:1466 Ad ID: 13
- Ad ID13
- Posted On1 month ago
- Ad Views1466
Total Vacancy: 2000
Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) – Grade II/ Executive Examination 2021.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
Candidates should possess Graduation. Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university. Knowledge of Computers
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for ACIO-II/ Executive, click on the apply online link given below.
|Exam Fee||Recruitment Processing Charge|
|General, EWS & OBC (Male)||Rs 100/-||Rs.500/-|
|For SC/ ST, Female & Ex Serviceman||Nil||Rs.500/-|
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
Level 7 (₹ 44,900-1,42,400)
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online: 09-01-2021 up to 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI Challan: 12-01-2021 Banking Hours